TERMS AND DEFINITIONS USED IN CURRENT TERMS
"Internet site(s)" - sites located in the global network with the domain names telsgroup.ru, telsgroup.com.de, telsgroup.com, telsgroup.pl, telsgroup.cz, telsgroup.by, with www and without, including subdomains, as well as other sites administered by companies of LLC TELS-RUS.
"Online services" or "Internet resources" - Internet sites, as well as mobile services, blogs or applications, forms for polling and data collection, advertising or other automated Email sendings that are placed or provided by by any of this companies: TELS Transeuropean Logistic Services Ltd. (United Kingdom), including representations; LLC «TELS-BY». LLC «ART LOGISTIC» (Republic of Belarus); LLC TELS-RUS, LLC TELS Logistic, LLC TELS CARGO, LLC TELS Cargo Line (Russian Federation); LLC «TELS UKRAINE» (Ukraine); TELS Polska Sp. z.o.o. (Republic of Poland); TELS CZ spol. s.r.o. (Czech Republic).
"You" or "User" - means any person who accesses the Internet resources located in the global network with the domain names telsgroup.ru, telsgroup.com.de, telsgroup.com, telsgroup.pl, telsgroup.cz, telsgroup.by, with www and without, including subdomains.
USE OF LLC TELS-RUS INTERNET SITES.
Every time you visit the Internet sites we grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and use the Internet site and its content. Access is provided free of charge for your personal purposes or for the purposes of business activities of the organization represented by you. LLC TELS-RUS reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw such license at its sole discretion, without notice to the user, by closing access to the Internet resources.
The content of the online services was prepared by the employees and partner companies of LLC TELS-RUS and may include (but not limited to) textual information, images, tables, photographs, graphics, animated media files, audio, video and other files presented in the form of articles, notes, opinions, offers of goods and services, process descriptions, survey or data collection forms and calculations based on such data, including those sent via e-mail or through social networks and instant messaging applications (messengers).
However, you, as a user of Internet resources, have the right to quote the content of our sites, specifying the source of the data and observing other copyrights of LLC TELS-RUS, provide links to the Internet resources to third parties in the form and context that not defaming the business reputation of LLC TELS-RUS and our partners or the honor and dignity of our employees.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ILLEGAL USE
The content of the Internet sites is the property of LLC TELS-RUS or its providers. All information contained on our Internet resources is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos on Internet sites, are proprietary to their owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Any trademark or service mark may be registered by LLC TELS-RUS or third parties. In the absence of a written instruction stating otherwise, any content Internet sites cannot be regarded by you as granting any license or other right to use such trademarks, service marks, names or logos.
Illegal use of information contained in the Internet resources, as well as placed on its trademarks, service marks, names or logos is strictly prohibited.
If you believe that the content of our Internet resources violates your rights and legitimate interests, you must contact the appropriate support service of such a website. In your appeal, for the most rapid and complete consideration of it, you must indicate:
- Information identifying the content of the LLC TELS-RUS site, which, in your opinion, may violate your rights and legitimate interests (with the provision of a reference or a link to the source);
- Information about the objects of intellectual property the rights on which, in your opinion, are violated;
- Your full name and surname, phone number, postal address, e-mail address or other current contact and identifying information;
- Your confirmation that the placement of material that in your opinion, violates your rights has not been authorized by you or your authorized representative;
- Your confirmation that the information provided to LLC TELS-RUS is accurate;
- Confirmation of authority, if you act on behalf of another person whose rights and legitimate interests, in your opinion, are violated.
Every time you visit the Internet sites you agree:
- Do not use (or try to use) any software and hardware, utilities, algorithms, processes, mechanisms, methodologies or manual processes, which have a purpose and functionality to access, collect, copy or track any part of Internet sites or the information placed on it without the written consent of LLC TELS-RUS;
- Do not obtain or attempt to obtain access to information or materials contained on the websites, which were not published with the appropriate permission of LLC TELS-RUS, or intends to be hidden by LLC TELS-RUS or by our authorized persons from public access;
- Do not abuse or use in bad faith the situations when there are any errors or malfunctions in the work of Internet sites for technical reasons or mistakes made by our employees or partners;
- Do not violate the security of the of Internet sites or attempt to gain unauthorized access to Internet sites computer systems or networks connected to any our server, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Do not interfere and do not attempt to intervene under any pretext into the normal operation of the servers that host Internet resources;
- Do not take any actions or attempts that could lead to an unreasonable increase of the load on Internet sites or its infrastructure.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIABILITY OF LLC TELS-RUS
Neither LLC TELS-RUS, or our partner companies or other trusted and acting persons, cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or availability of any information provided through the Internet resources.
Neither LLC TELS-RUS, our partner companies or other authorized persons, as well as our management, officials, shareholders, founders, employees or other contracted personnel are not liable for any errors, omissions, inattention or result of using such information.
LLC TELS-RUS, our partner companies or other authorized representatives express a clear and categorical rejection of any guarantees with respect to information provided through the Internet resources. Under no circumstances LLC TELS-RUS, our partner companies, or other authorized persons, just like our management, officials, shareholders, founders, employees or other contracted persons are not liable for direct, indirect, incidental, material or non-material damage, loss of the value of any assets, loss of profits, fines or other sanctions incurred due to the use of information contained on the Internet resources.
Information available on Internet resources may contain inaccuracies, errors, misprints, exactly as it may lose relevance; there are times when Internet resources can be fully or partially unavailable. Moreover, LLC TELS-RUS may modify or otherwise change, describe, supplement, comment on the information and materials contained on our Internet resources. You assume all risks arising from the use of information contained in the Internet resources.
Specialists of TELS Group of companies are accustomed to fulfilling non-routine tasks requiring cargo transportation by air. We would like to share a case when transporting itself is the least difficult task of all the tasks requiring urgent solution.
Evgeny Deshchenej, Head of the Department of multimodal transportations of TELS Group of Companies, shares his view on the container shipping market and rate trends expected in the new year.
TELS group of companies participates in the exhibition TransPoland 2017 in Warsaw on November 8-10.