Shipping Cargoes by Sea
TELS carries out international cargo delivery via marine transport.
Currently sea shipping services areas include main international trade routes across Europe, Russia, Asia and Southeast Asia, Middle and Far East (including China), the Americas and Africa.
Our established partnership with shipping lines and container traffic lines ensures efficient marine transportation planning and convenient terms of storage for containers at destination ports as well as favourable sea freight rates.
TELS delivers cargoes to any destination around the world on the FCL terms (full container load) and on the LCL terms (less than container load) within the shortest period of time available.
Sea freight services
- Export of container cargo by sea to any port of the world
- Import of container cargo by sea to any port of the world
- Short sea service – door-to-door sea transportation
- Terminal handling of cargo (repackage, consolidation, storage etc.) at ports
- Transportation of oversized cargo by RO-RO vessels
TELS carries out intercontinental sea multimodal transportation by various types of marine transport. We offer a full range of coordination services for the door-to-door delivery chain, efficiently combining marine, air, railway and road transport.
With the support of the Red Cross, TELS launched a pilot first aid training project for drivers allowing to receive international certificates.