TELS offers complete range of railway transportation services throughout the territories of Republic of Belarus, Russian Federation, The Republic of Kazakhstan, The Baltics and The Middle Asia (export, import, transit).
TELS offers internal and international train cargo services of any tonnage containers (3, 5, 20, 24, 20' и 40'), as well as wagons of any type. Company’s specialists possess rich experience and knowledge required for calculation of transport costs, route optimization, and calculation of rates and schemes of railway vehicles' use.
TELS rail freight services:
- Preliminary calculation of rates for railroad freight from station of departure to station of destination
- Route and transport condition optimization, which helps us to make routs much shorter and less expensive
- Complete documentary support of cargoes: submission of transport, shipping, customs and other documentation.
- Payment for additional railway rates and services associated with railroad freight in transit countries (declaring, agency, customs duty, security etc)
- Online tracking of cargo on route
TELS passed the CRS audit (for compliance of Corporate Social Responsibility) being awarded a Silver Medal for its CRS practices and ranking in the TOP 25% of companies evaluated by EcoVadis.
The date when labeling of pharmaceuticals, shoes and cigarettes with Data Matrix codes registered in Chestny Znak (Honest Sign) system becomes mandatory is now final.
Since January 2019, Russian international road carriers have been transporting goods to inland regions of China. But so far, only a few of them have been able to arrange deliveries to / from China further than 50 kilometres from the border. TELS experts speak on peculiar features of road transportation in the market.