TELS offers complete range of railway transportation services throughout the territories of Republic of Belarus, Russian Federation, The Republic of Kazakhstan, The Baltics and The Middle Asia (export, import, transit).
TELS offers internal and international train cargo services of any tonnage containers (3, 5, 20, 24, 20' и 40'), as well as wagons of any type. Company’s specialists possess rich experience and knowledge required for calculation of transport costs, route optimization, and calculation of rates and schemes of railway vehicles' use.
TELS rail freight services:
- Preliminary calculation of rates for railroad freight from station of departure to station of destination
- Route and transport condition optimization, which helps us to make routs much shorter and less expensive
- Complete documentary support of cargoes: submission of transport, shipping, customs and other documentation.
- Payment for additional railway rates and services associated with railroad freight in transit countries (declaring, agency, customs duty, security etc)
- Online tracking of cargo on route
Due to the increase of criminal incidents in the cargo transportation market, the Legal Department of TELS Group reminds its employees and partners once again of the importance of the rules preventing cargo theft and the procedures allowing to admit contractors for transportation.
TELS Marketing Department has reviewed its work with the customers during the first six months of 2020 and provided the details to company’s management. The overall results are as follows – the increase of freight orders by 5 % and the actual profit by 6 % against the same period in the previous year.
Registration of goods labelled with Data Matrix codes in the Chestny Znak (Honest Mark) system is being tested in Russia. Labelling of all pharmaceuticals, shoes and cigarettes has become mandatory from July 1, 2020. This will apply to perfumes, eau de toilettes and photo products from October 1, 2020, to tyres – from January 1, to consumer goods – from January 1