TELS offers complete range of railway transportation services throughout the territories of Republic of Belarus, Russian Federation, The Republic of Kazakhstan, The Baltics and The Middle Asia (export, import, transit).
TELS offers internal and international train cargo services of any tonnage containers (3, 5, 20, 24, 20' и 40'), as well as wagons of any type. Company’s specialists possess rich experience and knowledge required for calculation of transport costs, route optimization, and calculation of rates and schemes of railway vehicles' use.
TELS rail freight services:
- Preliminary calculation of rates for railroad freight from station of departure to station of destination
- Route and transport condition optimization, which helps us to make routs much shorter and less expensive
- Complete documentary support of cargoes: submission of transport, shipping, customs and other documentation.
- Payment for additional railway rates and services associated with railroad freight in transit countries (declaring, agency, customs duty, security etc)
- Online tracking of cargo on route
The Loadstar reports that according to Transport Intelligence the coronavirus pandemic has resulted in a 11.6% decline in air and sea freights over the previous year.
The Republic of Belarus will suffer negative economic consequences arising from the political crisis. This will affect both the republic and most probably the freight market between the European Union and the Russian Federation. At least, we should expect redistribution of transit cargo flows if Minsk carries out its threats in response to the restrictions introduced by Poland and the Baltic states.
Due to the increase of criminal incidents in the cargo transportation market, the Legal Department of TELS Group reminds its employees and partners once again of the importance of the rules preventing cargo theft and the procedures allowing to admit contractors for transportation.