TELS offers complete range of railway transportation services throughout the territories of Republic of Belarus, Russian Federation, The Republic of Kazakhstan, The Baltics and The Middle Asia (export, import, transit).
TELS offers internal and international train cargo services of any tonnage containers (3, 5, 20, 24, 20' и 40'), as well as wagons of any type. Company’s specialists possess rich experience and knowledge required for calculation of transport costs, route optimization, and calculation of rates and schemes of railway vehicles' use.
TELS rail freight services:
- Preliminary calculation of rates for railroad freight from station of departure to station of destination
- Route and transport condition optimization, which helps us to make routs much shorter and less expensive
- Complete documentary support of cargoes: submission of transport, shipping, customs and other documentation.
- Payment for additional railway rates and services associated with railroad freight in transit countries (declaring, agency, customs duty, security etc)
- Online tracking of cargo on route
By the instruction of the Government of the Russian Federation, a unified system for marking goods with control ID marks should be created by 2024. It is expected that most of consumer goods sold, manufactured and imported to Russia should be marked uniformly by that time.
TELS office in Prague existing since 2011 was merged into a new transportation division of TELS CARGO in the Czech Republic in order to build service capacities of TELS Group of Companies and optimize cargo delivery schemes.
The Department of Business Analytics and Strategic Planning of TELS Group of Companies made a report on road freight from / to EU - Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.