Project Freight Forwarding with TELS
Project transportations of manufacturing lines, factory workshops, agricultural plants, equipment for oil refineries, power plants, airports and other types of goods from anywhere in the world using best delivery schemes and providing all the required services.
Experience in project forwarding
TELS has rich expertise in project shipments:
- along transcontinental and intracontinental routes;
- requiring consolidation from several consignors in different countries;
- using over 100 vehicles of various types and providing simultaneous delivery of all parts to the customs.
During transportation of oversized and heavy objects, TELS experts undertake to provide their delivery, including:
- design and surveillance of routes;
- selection and preparation of vehicles;
- development of schemes for placing and securing goods on the vehicle;
- receiving transportation permits;
- dismantling / assembling of road constructions along the route;
- loading / unloading works
Team of professionals
Managers of project and oversized cargo department offer 24/7 support for the Customers, react promptly to unforeseen circumstances, solve all the issues themselves (with minimal involvement of the Customer).
We have been organizing project shipments for:
- oil-and-gas production enterprises and refineries in Russia and Belarus;
- mining plants in Africa;
- largest airports in Russia and Turkmenistan;
- foundries and still-rolling works in Russia
- several power stations in the EEU; etc.
Customer’s insurance against risks is granted by:
- TELS professional liability insurance with the limit of 2,500,000 euros for each case;
- providing insurance from TTClub – top insurance company in the world with a high reliability rating.
Experts of TELS Legal Department will help you with everything – from insurance to settlement of insurance claims.
We work with numerous companies, including the largest local and global businesses (letters of recommendation on request).For more details contact our Client Support representatives at our branch offices (please click on the links below to get the contact details):
Head Of Project and Oversize Cargo Department
tel.: +7 495 134 43 81 (ext. 1126)