Transportation of Oversized and Heavy-Weight Cargo with TELS
TELS offers door-to-door delivery of oversized and heavy-weight cargo (OHC) by all modes of transport and with all the required services.
Geography of transportations
- Imports and exports: European, Scandinavian, Baltic, Middle Eastern, Asian, Far Eastern, American countries – EAEU countries (Russia,Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstanetc.), Ukraine.
- Within the EAEU countries, Ukraine.
TELS boasts of considerable experience in transportation of such OHC as:
- road, construction and agricultural machinery;
- industrial, oil and construction equipment;
- power plant turbines, boilers;
- oversized containers, long pipes, beams, etc.
Procedures in organizing OHC transportation
- Design of the routes, development of transportation schemes.
- Selection and preparation of the vehicles.
- Development and agreement of schemes for placing and securing goods on the vehicle.
- Receiving the required transportation permits and agreements.
- Organization of transportation with all the required works (reinforcement of the roadway, dismantling / assembling of road constructions, etc.).
- Organizing loading / unloading works.
Comprehensive services include:
- assistance with OHC transportation issues and the existing requirements in international logistics;
- cargo insurance at profitable rates;
- assistance with documentation and customs clearance.
Team of professionals
TELS project and oversized cargo department consists of specialists experienced in OHC transportations and are certified annually at TELS Corporate training centre. Flexible approach to each Customer, fulfillment of individual instructions, communication with a personal manager 24/7.
Customer’s insurance against risks is granted by:
- TELS professional liability insurance with the limit of 2,500,000 euros for each case;
- providing insurance from TTClub – top insurance company in the world with a high reliability rating.
Experts of TELS Legal Department will help you with everything – from insurance to settlement of insurance claims.
We work with numerous companies, including the largest local and global businesses (letters of recommendation on request).
For more details contact our Client Support representatives at our branch offices (please click on the links below to get the contact details):