Groupage Cargo Transportation Services
TELS provides groupage shipping services (including dangerous cargoes and cargoes which require special conditions) to any destination around the world. Our groupage shipment allow minimize the delivery costs of small consignments to the price of wholesale cargo delivery.
TELS provides the following groupage transport services:
- loading trucks with consignments from several customers (consignors),
- delivering groupage cargo to different consignees in the region,
- shipping groupage cargoes from the company’s consolidation warehouses,
- warehousing, repackaging and reloading of cargo,
- execution of accompanying documents.
Groupage shipping and delivery
We deliver groupage cargo within 24 hours from the European countries to consolidation warehouses in Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Italy, and Spain. Our groupage shipping services include:
- Daily dispatches of groupage cargoes from consolidation warehouses to the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Short delivery terms to the maintenance center at the point of destination (5 days or less for the Republic of Belarus, 7 days or less for Russian Federation).
- Delivering of exported and imported cargoes by low-tonnage vehicles (from 1 to 10 tons).
- Cargo groupage shipment under the customs control within the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Warehouse storage during 5 working days at lowered prices.
- Packaging, repackaging, andlabeling of goods.
- All types of loading and unloading services.
- Extra services: photographing, weighing.
TELS passed the CRS audit (for compliance of Corporate Social Responsibility) being awarded a Silver Medal for its CRS practices and ranking in the TOP 25% of companies evaluated by EcoVadis.
The date when labeling of pharmaceuticals, shoes and cigarettes with Data Matrix codes registered in Chestny Znak (Honest Sign) system becomes mandatory is now final.
Since January 2019, Russian international road carriers have been transporting goods to inland regions of China. But so far, only a few of them have been able to arrange deliveries to / from China further than 50 kilometres from the border. TELS experts speak on peculiar features of road transportation in the market.