Groupage Cargo Transportation Services
TELS provides groupage shipping services (including dangerous cargoes and cargoes which require special conditions) to any destination around the world. Our groupage shipment allow minimize the delivery costs of small consignments to the price of wholesale cargo delivery.
TELS provides the following groupage transport services:
- loading trucks with consignments from several customers (consignors),
- delivering groupage cargo to different consignees in the region,
- shipping groupage cargoes from the company’s consolidation warehouses,
- warehousing, repackaging and reloading of cargo,
- execution of accompanying documents.
Groupage shipping and delivery
We deliver groupage cargo within 24 hours from the European countries to consolidation warehouses in Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Italy, and Spain. Our groupage shipping services include:
- Daily dispatches of groupage cargoes from consolidation warehouses to the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Short delivery terms to the maintenance center at the point of destination (5 days or less for the Republic of Belarus, 7 days or less for Russian Federation).
- Delivering of exported and imported cargoes by low-tonnage vehicles (from 1 to 10 tons).
- Cargo groupage shipment under the customs control within the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Warehouse storage during 5 working days at lowered prices.
- Packaging, repackaging, andlabeling of goods.
- All types of loading and unloading services.
- Extra services: photographing, weighing.
Due to the increase of criminal incidents in the cargo transportation market, the Legal Department of TELS Group reminds its employees and partners once again of the importance of the rules preventing cargo theft and the procedures allowing to admit contractors for transportation.
TELS Marketing Department has reviewed its work with the customers during the first six months of 2020 and provided the details to company’s management. The overall results are as follows – the increase of freight orders by 5 % and the actual profit by 6 % against the same period in the previous year.
Registration of goods labelled with Data Matrix codes in the Chestny Znak (Honest Mark) system is being tested in Russia. Labelling of all pharmaceuticals, shoes and cigarettes has become mandatory from July 1, 2020. This will apply to perfumes, eau de toilettes and photo products from October 1, 2020, to tyres – from January 1, to consumer goods – from January 1