Groupage Cargo Transportation Services
TELS provides groupage shipping services (including dangerous cargoes and cargoes which require special conditions) to any destination around the world. Our groupage shipment allow minimize the delivery costs of small consignments to the price of wholesale cargo delivery.
TELS provides the following groupage transport services:
- loading trucks with consignments from several customers (consignors),
- delivering groupage cargo to different consignees in the region,
- shipping groupage cargoes from the company’s consolidation warehouses,
- warehousing, repackaging and reloading of cargo,
- execution of accompanying documents.
Groupage shipping and delivery
We deliver groupage cargo within 24 hours from the European countries to consolidation warehouses in Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Italy, and Spain. Our groupage shipping services include:
- Daily dispatches of groupage cargoes from consolidation warehouses to the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Short delivery terms to the maintenance center at the point of destination (5 days or less for the Republic of Belarus, 7 days or less for Russian Federation).
- Delivering of exported and imported cargoes by low-tonnage vehicles (from 1 to 10 tons).
- Cargo groupage shipment under the customs control within the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Warehouse storage during 5 working days at lowered prices.
- Packaging, repackaging, andlabeling of goods.
- All types of loading and unloading services.
- Extra services: photographing, weighing.
TELS office in Prague existing since 2011 was merged into a new transportation division of TELS CARGO in the Czech Republic in order to build service capacities of TELS Group of Companies and optimize cargo delivery schemes.
The Department of Business Analytics and Strategic Planning of TELS Group of Companies made a report on road freight from / to EU - Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
With the support of the Red Cross, TELS launched a pilot first aid training project for drivers allowing to receive international certificates.