TELS improves conditions of its responsibility-to-clients insurance and cargo insurance conditions
In January 2012 TELS Group of companies has obtained insurance policy from insurance company Brit Insurance (which is a member of large insurance company Lloyd’s, UK syndicate). This event considerably increased reliability of TELS responsibility-to-clients insurance and simplified processes of cargo insurance and consideration of insured accidents.
Insurance of responsibility to clients has been implemented by TELS since 2003 in TTclub, UK with limit of liability 750 000 EUR on every insured accident, cargo insurance has been implemented in insurance company “Belvneshstrach”. TELS has insured its liability to clients in Brit Insurance with same limit of liability. Cargo insurance will be carried out there as well. Main advantages, which our company and its customers has received from cooperation with new insurance partner:
- high rating of new insurance company – A+;
- possibility to draw insurance policy in English and French languages;
- online service enables to implement insurance in shortest terms;
- time needed for execution of expensive cargo insurance cut down from 2-3 days to 10-15 minutes;
- absence of franchise ensures full offset of cargo invoice value to client without any insurance company’s deductions;
- more importantly, acceptable cargo insurance rates.
Existence of personal insurance manager will allow solution of all insurance issues with one person, from the moment of insurance execution up to insurance accident settlement.
Policy covers carriages by all means of transport worldwide, with the exception of countries, where warfare is taking place.
Along with us following international corporations are the clients of the insurance company: Microsoft, Dell, World Bank, MICHELIN, TOSHIBA, SNCB BELGIAN RAILWAYS, Delta Airlines, Firma Dekker, Bardy, Davoust, Bovi Trans Porcs, etc.