Delivering Goods to Inland Regions of China by TELS’s Transport
Since January 2019, Russian international road carriers have been transporting goods to inland regions of China. But so far, only a few of them have been able to arrange deliveries to / from China further than 50 kilometres from the border. TELS experts speak on peculiar features of road transportation in the market.
TELS. When Company’s Success Makes Business Easier for Others
This year TELS partnered with GreenLine to open MAN Dealership close to Smolensk (Kamenka village).
New Regulations for the Transit of Goods Imported from Countries Imposing Sanctions via Russian Territory
The Government of the Russian Federation has established special procedures for the transit of goods from the countries that established sanctions against the Russian Federation.
Business Information Security for TELS’s Partners According to ISO 27001
TELS achieved accredited ISO 27001: Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) certification on October 17, 2019.
TELS participates in the exhibition TransPoland 2019
TELS group of companies participates in the exhibition Translogistica Poland 2019 in Warsaw on November 5-7.
TELS’s Own Fleet Increased to 350 Semi-Trailer Trucks
TELS’s own fleet of MAN and VOLVO trucks with tilt semi-trailers of various construction increased to 350. The countries of car registration are Russia and the Czech Republic.
Preparing for Mandatory Tire Labeling
By the instruction of the Government of the Russian Federation, a unified system for marking goods with control ID marks should be created by 2024. It is expected that most of consumer goods sold, manufactured and imported to Russia should be marked uniformly by that time.
TELS Has Opened a New Office in the Czech Republic
TELS office in Prague existing since 2011 was merged into a new transportation division of TELS CARGO in the Czech Republic in order to build service capacities of TELS Group of Companies and optimize cargo delivery schemes.
Road Freight Market to/from the EU in Q1 2019
The Department of Business Analytics and Strategic Planning of TELS Group of Companies made a report on road freight from / to EU - Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
TELS Drivers Can Provide First Aid
With the support of the Red Cross, TELS launched a pilot first aid training project for drivers allowing to receive international certificates.
- 22.03.2019 Forecasts for Economic Growth in Russia and the EU Lowered Again
- 25.02.2019 New Freight Forwarding Regulations in Europe in 2019
- 30.01.2019 The IMF Downgraded Its Global Growth Forecast Once Again in January
- 27.12.2018 TELS wishes Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- 13.12.2018 Global Container Shipping Industry Sees Growth Warning
- 07.11.2018 Advantages of Groupage Cargo Services – Price and Delivery Time Variety
- 27.09.2018 Case. Importing Electronics from China from an Unverified Supplier for an Inexperienced Customer
- 26.09.2018 What Should Customers Know before Transporting Heavy and Oversize Cargoes? Expert Tips
- 30.08.2018 Tender in Logistics: from Purchasing Freight Rates to Optimising Logistics Management
“We Fly When We Need!” What does “contractor’s reliability” imply in air freight transportation
So, how to make logistics processes involving air transportation predictable and easy to plan? Experts of Air Transportation Department of TELS Group of Companies share their experience.
Новости 1 - 20 of 116
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next | Last