- 22.03.2019 Forecasts for Economic Growth in Russia and the EU Lowered Again
- 25.02.2019 New Freight Forwarding Regulations in Europe in 2019
- 30.01.2019 The IMF Downgraded Its Global Growth Forecast Once Again in January
- 27.12.2018 TELS wishes Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- 13.12.2018 Global Container Shipping Industry Sees Growth Warning
- 07.11.2018 Advantages of Groupage Cargo Services – Price and Delivery Time Variety
- 27.09.2018 Case. Importing Electronics from China from an Unverified Supplier for an Inexperienced Customer
- 26.09.2018 What Should Customers Know before Transporting Heavy and Oversize Cargoes? Expert Tips
- 30.08.2018 Tender in Logistics: from Purchasing Freight Rates to Optimising Logistics Management
“We Fly When We Need!” What does “contractor’s reliability” imply in air freight transportation
So, how to make logistics processes involving air transportation predictable and easy to plan? Experts of Air Transportation Department of TELS Group of Companies share their experience.
Case. Air Delivery of 67 Barrels of Raw Materials for Perfume Production in Russia from China
Specialists of TELS Group of companies are accustomed to fulfilling non-routine tasks requiring cargo transportation by air. We would like to share a case when transporting itself is the least difficult task of all the tasks requiring urgent solution.
What Awaits the Container Shipping Sector in the Year 2018…
Evgeny Deshchenej, Head of the Department of multimodal transportations of TELS Group of Companies, shares his view on the container shipping market and rate trends expected in the new year.
TELS participates in the exhibition TransPoland 2017
TELS group of companies participates in the exhibition TransPoland 2017 in Warsaw on November 8-10.
Congratulations on World Maritime Day!
TELS Group of companies congratulates You on World Maritime Day
- 21.09.2017 Case for Delivery Scheme from Remote Regions of France to Russia within Tight Deadlines, with Several Loading Points and Exceeding Axial Loads
Air Cargo Delivery in Peak Season: We Fly When Others Cannot
Permanent Customers of TELS Group of companies are always provided with cargo packages in any direction of air transportation. Based on the forecasted customer needs, our company reserves cargo volumes from air lines long before the peak season.
Vision of the Situation in the Market of Transport and Logistics Services in 2017
Experts from TELS Group of companies in a joint interview answered questions of the Russian media holding RBC about the vision of the situation in the market of transport and logistics services in 2017
What Are the Best Ways to Save Costs in Logistics?
Trends in economy force many businesses, logistics divisions to reduce expenses. TELS expert describes how TELS helps its clients accomplish the goal.
Plato Developing in Russia, No Chances for it in Finland…
Instead of February 1, 2017, the government of the Russian Federation decided to increase the tariffs for heavy trucks using federal roads within Plato system from April 15 to 3.06 rubles per kilometer (while current tariffs are 1.53 RUB/km).
Hyperloop. Future Technology of Cargo Transportation in Russia.
Possibly, a new high-speed technology of cargo transportation in Russia will become a reality in four years’ time.
Новости 1 - 20 of 106
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next | Last