Modern Slavery Statement by TELS 2020
TELSGROUP is publishing the present statement about the Modern Slavery Act for the financial year finished 31.03.2020 on its web-site on behalf of T.E.L.S. Transeuropean Logistic Services Limited
- 06.02.2020 China – Europe: Breakthrough in Overland Container Shipping despite the Еconomics
Smooth Procedure of Marking the Products Imported into Russia. How Is This Possible and How to Gain Benefits?
Mandatory marking of certain goods started on December 1 in Russia. It implies that manufacturers and importers will have to put digital codes on their products containing information about the producer and the stages the product moves from the production plant to the store.
Trends in the European Logistics Market. On Transport Logistics 2019 in Munich
Every other year Munich, Germany, hosts one of the largest logistics exhibitions in Europe, which brings together thousands of exhibitors from dozens of countries. In 2019, the exhibition featured ten halls and outdoor space of 125,000 square metres. In total, 64 thousand visitors from 125 countries attended the exhibition.
Poland As a Barrier en Route to Europe
Every year, Poland reduces the quota on international road transportation for carriers from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, which results in a decrease in carrying capacity from/to Europe and an increase in freight rates.
Automotive Logistics, Eastern Direction
Our interview with Sergey Kretovich, an expert of TELS Group, manager of the automotive project, tells about automotive industry from logistic partner’s perspective ensuring the supply of spare parts to the EEU countries.
Modern Slavery Statement by TELS
TELSGROUP is publishing the present statement about the Modern Slavery Act for the financial year finished 31.03.2018 on its web-site on behalf of T.E.L.S. Transeuropean Logistic Services Limited
- 26.03.2019 Steady Containerization of the Logistics Market. Irrefutable Facts
- 25.02.2019 The Annual Forum in Davos Confirmed Recession and Deglobalization Trends. How Can Businesses Prepare for That?
- 13.12.2018 Fraud Schemes in Multimodal Transportation
- 03.12.2018 On Ukraine’s Logistics Market in the Context of Martial Law
WTO along with IMF Downgrades Outlook for Global Trade
The World Trade Organization (WTO) lowered its forecast for global trade growth to 3.9% in 2018 and 3.7% in 2019. (The WTO expected 4.4% growth in global trade by the end of 2018 and 4% in 2019). The growth rates slow down significantly over 2017 (4.7%).
- 27.09.2018 Case. Importing Electronics from China from an Unverified Supplier for an Inexperienced Customer
- 23.08.2018 Case. Optimising Logistic Schemes for the Delivery of Cargoes from the EU to the Russian Federation by Railway
- 30.07.2018 Case. Marking 30 Thousand Imported Articles during Transportation
Project Transportation Case. Objects 33 Meters Long and 104 Tons from Poland to Belarus via Ukraine
Project transportation is the delivery of such types of cargoes as production lines, large consignments of equipment, plants, etc., as well as transportation of bulky and heavy cargoes implying thorough analysis of the route and possible engineering intervention in road infrastructure.The professional experience of TELS Group of Companies includes a large number of different logistics projects. We would like to share with you the details of a project transportation case.
Shortage of Truck Drivers Is a Developing Negative Trend
The logistics community has been discussing the shortage of professional drivers for quite a long time. The recent statistics figures show that the current situation is not just a temporary difficulty but a developing negative trend.
Applying Design Thinking to the Work of Logistics Managers
A lot of cases have been published on the web-site of TELS Group of Companies in the last year. The cases bring into focus the results of our employees’ work involving preparation and optimization of logistics schemes for clients. I can take the liberty to say that a creative approach in the work of logistics managers is one of the key competencies today allowing to cope with the assigned tasks successfully.
- 22.03.2018 World Trade Is Expecting Further Growth … But There Are Certain Problems
- 13.03.2018 Logistics 4.0. Who Will Win in the Competition of the Future?
Pablications 1 - 20 of 75
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 | Next | Last