- Regular import and export transportation offers
- Ongoing cargo escorting by a personal curator
- Correct execution of all accompanying documents
- Timely fulfillment of financial obligations
- Assistance with en route troubleshooting
TELS cooperates with contractors on mutually beneficial terms meeting the highest security requirements. In order to start cooperation with TELS, haulers should comply with the following criteria:
- Cargo liability insurance according to the CMR convention (long-term or one-time)
- Transport company’s goodwill
- Successful fulfillment of the transport company’s cooperation obligations in full accordance with our company’s established procedures
- Contractor’s transportation facilities and services compliance with TELS requirements
TELS has been delivering cargos by air since 2007. Our air transportation geography includes the following countries:
North, Central and South America: Canada, USA, Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Chile, Argentina, Brazil.
Middle East: Israel, Iran, Yemen, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, etc.
TELS provides the following types of marine transportation:
- FCL standard (full container load);
- LCL standard (less than container load).
Our marine transportation extends to the following territories: Europe, Russia, Asia, Middle East and Far East (including China), the Indian Peninsula countries, North and South America, North Africa, South, West and East African Littoral, Australia and New Zealand.
Transported cargo types:
- container cargos;
- temperature controlled cargos;
- project (over-sized, heavyweight, etc.) cargos;
- valuable cargos;
- dangerous cargos;
- complete, specialized and general cargoes.
TELS provides railroad transportation services across the
Our specialists have significant experience in railway transportation arrangement, which includes a whole range of transportation services and cargo types (oversized, dangerous, etc.), from a single container to block shipments.
The Republic of Belarus will suffer negative economic consequences arising from the political crisis. This will affect both the republic and most probably the freight market between the European Union and the Russian Federation. At least, we should expect redistribution of transit cargo flows if Minsk carries out its threats in response to the restrictions introduced by Poland and the Baltic states.
Due to the increase of criminal incidents in the cargo transportation market, the Legal Department of TELS Group reminds its employees and partners once again of the importance of the rules preventing cargo theft and the procedures allowing to admit contractors for transportation.
TELS Marketing Department has reviewed its work with the customers during the first six months of 2020 and provided the details to company’s management. The overall results are as follows – the increase of freight orders by 5 % and the actual profit by 6 % against the same period in the previous year.