- Regular import and export transportation offers
- Ongoing cargo escorting by a personal curator
- Correct execution of all accompanying documents
- Timely fulfillment of financial obligations
- Assistance with en route troubleshooting
TELS cooperates with contractors on mutually beneficial terms meeting the highest security requirements. In order to start cooperation with TELS, haulers should comply with the following criteria:
- Cargo liability insurance according to the CMR convention (long-term or one-time)
- Transport company’s goodwill
- Successful fulfillment of the transport company’s cooperation obligations in full accordance with our company’s established procedures
- Contractor’s transportation facilities and services compliance with TELS requirements
TELS has been delivering cargos by air since 2007. Our air transportation geography includes the following countries:
North, Central and South America: Canada, USA, Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Chile, Argentina, Brazil.
Middle East: Israel, Iran, Yemen, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, etc.
TELS provides the following types of marine transportation:
- FCL standard (full container load);
- LCL standard (less than container load).
Our marine transportation extends to the following territories: Europe, Russia, Asia, Middle East and Far East (including China), the Indian Peninsula countries, North and South America, North Africa, South, West and East African Littoral, Australia and New Zealand.
Transported cargo types:
- container cargos;
- temperature controlled cargos;
- project (over-sized, heavyweight, etc.) cargos;
- valuable cargos;
- dangerous cargos;
- complete, specialized and general cargoes.
TELS provides railroad transportation services across the
Our specialists have significant experience in railway transportation arrangement, which includes a whole range of transportation services and cargo types (oversized, dangerous, etc.), from a single container to block shipments.
Marketing Research and Analytics Departments of TELS Group carried out a marketing audit of the transportation industry developing in new conditions. This article summarizes one part of the report on the market trends that have been developing more rapidly as a result of the pandemic and will be shaping the future of transportation and logistics.
A new batch of heavy trucks consisting of 7 MAN trucks with Krone Mega Liner curtain side semi-trailers were added to TELS’s fleet in October.
The Loadstar reports that according to Transport Intelligence the coronavirus pandemic has resulted in a 11.6% decline in air and sea freights over the previous year.