TELS: quality management system
- prevention of potential discrepancies while delivering our services;
- providing our clients with comprehensive information about our services;
- ongoing business process improvement;
- transparency towards our partners and potential customers;
- ongoing employee training and their professional skills enhancement.
Introducing TELS quality management system
In September 2008 TELS confirmed the compliance of its integrated management system with the requirements of ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 14001-2004 in the course of certification audit carried out by the Certification Association «Russkij Registr», a partner of IQNet International network.In September 2010 all TELS departments were certified as compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
In October 2008 TELS passed the SQAS-assessment for compliance with the European Chemical Council’s (CEFIC) requirements for freight forwarding. Assessment was carried out by Bureau Veritas Certification, which had been accredited by CEFIC to evaluate forwarding companies. The Bureau examined such parameters as service quality, environmental protection, labour protection and cargo transportation security. The final assessment report is available in the CEFIC database for companies-members of the European Chemical Council.
In 2017 the company was certified according to the new international standard ISO 9001: 2015. TELS Group has developed, implemented and maintains a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001: 2015.
- decreasing the volumes of harmful emissions into the atmosphere, for which we incorporate our own EURO 5 truck fleet and equipped trucks for internal European transportations;
- establishing risk assessment systems and potential cargo transportations emergencies prevention, including dangerous cargo shipment;
- informing our partners about the ecological management system as well as about our requirements towards our contractors;
- increasing the ecological awareness level among TELS employees.
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 1
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 2
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 3
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 4
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 5
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 1
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 2
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 3
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 4
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 5
Association of International Automobile Carriers of the Russian Federation
Certificate of Belarusian Association of International Forwarders
Annex to the Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Annex to the Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Certificate ISO 9001:2008
TELS’s own fleet of MAN and VOLVO trucks with tilt semi-trailers of various construction increased to 350. The countries of car registration are Russia and the Czech Republic.
By the instruction of the Government of the Russian Federation, a unified system for marking goods with control ID marks should be created by 2024. It is expected that most of consumer goods sold, manufactured and imported to Russia should be marked uniformly by that time.
TELS office in Prague existing since 2011 was merged into a new transportation division of TELS CARGO in the Czech Republic in order to build service capacities of TELS Group of Companies and optimize cargo delivery schemes.