TELS: quality management system
- prevention of potential discrepancies while delivering our services;
- providing our clients with comprehensive information about our services;
- ongoing business process improvement;
- transparency towards our partners and potential customers;
- ongoing employee training and their professional skills enhancement.
Introducing TELS quality management system
In September 2008 TELS confirmed the compliance of its integrated management system with the requirements of ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 14001-2004 in the course of certification audit carried out by the Certification Association «Russkij Registr», a partner of IQNet International network.In September 2010 all TELS departments were certified as compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
In October 2008 TELS passed the SQAS-assessment for compliance with the European Chemical Council’s (CEFIC) requirements for freight forwarding. Assessment was carried out by Bureau Veritas Certification, which had been accredited by CEFIC to evaluate forwarding companies. The Bureau examined such parameters as service quality, environmental protection, labour protection and cargo transportation security. The final assessment report is available in the CEFIC database for companies-members of the European Chemical Council.
In 2017 the company was certified according to the new international standard ISO 9001: 2015. TELS Group has developed, implemented and maintains a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001: 2015.
- decreasing the volumes of harmful emissions into the atmosphere, for which we incorporate our own EURO 5 truck fleet and equipped trucks for internal European transportations;
- establishing risk assessment systems and potential cargo transportations emergencies prevention, including dangerous cargo shipment;
- informing our partners about the ecological management system as well as about our requirements towards our contractors;
- increasing the ecological awareness level among TELS employees.
Association of International Automobile Carriers of the Russian Federation
Certificate of Belarusian Association of International Forwarders
Annex to the Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Annex to the Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Certificate ISO 9001:2008
So, how to make logistics processes involving air transportation predictable and easy to plan? Experts of Air Transportation Department of TELS Group of Companies share their experience.
Specialists of TELS Group of companies are accustomed to fulfilling non-routine tasks requiring cargo transportation by air. We would like to share a case when transporting itself is the least difficult task of all the tasks requiring urgent solution.
Evgeny Deshchenej, Head of the Department of multimodal transportations of TELS Group of Companies, shares his view on the container shipping market and rate trends expected in the new year.