Sustainable development and increase in key indicators
- The company owns 100% share of its capital, which ensures that the company’s development is based on the internal funding sources;
- Managerial accounting is based on the international financial reporting standards (I.AS.);
- Thecompany’s financial status is estimated by the international rating agency D&B (Dun&Bradstreet);
- We cooperate with the world’s cargo transportation insuranceleaders.
- The company regularly monitors both clients' satisfaction and expectations for our services level;
- Our contractors’ services quality is strictly supervised; the company is constantlylooking for new reliable partners;
- The company adapts the latest information technologies advantages to enhance its customer service;
- The company undertakes regular external and internal audits of its quality management system and ecological management system (ISO).
- The analytics department at TELS examines the international cargo transportation market in details on a regular basis;
- The company opens new branch offices and departments to develop new cargo transportation areas;
- The company’s internal Corporate Education Center arranges ongoingemployees’ training.
Association of International Automobile Carriers of the Russian Federation
Certificate of Belarusian Association of International Forwarders
Annex to the Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Annex to the Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Certificate ISO 9001:2008
So, how to make logistics processes involving air transportation predictable and easy to plan? Experts of Air Transportation Department of TELS Group of Companies share their experience.
Specialists of TELS Group of companies are accustomed to fulfilling non-routine tasks requiring cargo transportation by air. We would like to share a case when transporting itself is the least difficult task of all the tasks requiring urgent solution.