Sustainable development and increase in key indicators
- The company owns 100% share of its capital, which ensures that the company’s development is based on the internal funding sources;
- Managerial accounting is based on the international financial reporting standards (I.AS.);
- Thecompany’s financial status is estimated by the international rating agency D&B (Dun&Bradstreet);
- We cooperate with the world’s cargo transportation insuranceleaders.
- The company regularly monitors both clients' satisfaction and expectations for our services level;
- Our contractors’ services quality is strictly supervised; the company is constantlylooking for new reliable partners;
- The company adapts the latest information technologies advantages to enhance its customer service;
- The company undertakes regular external and internal audits of its quality management system and ecological management system (ISO).
- The analytics department at TELS examines the international cargo transportation market in details on a regular basis;
- The company opens new branch offices and departments to develop new cargo transportation areas;
- The company’s internal Corporate Education Center arranges ongoingemployees’ training.
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 1
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 2
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 3
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 4
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 5
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 1
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 2
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 3
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 4
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 5
Association of International Automobile Carriers of the Russian Federation
Certificate of Belarusian Association of International Forwarders
Annex to the Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Annex to the Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Certificate ISO 9001:2008
TELS passed the CRS audit (for compliance of Corporate Social Responsibility) being awarded a Silver Medal for its CRS practices and ranking in the TOP 25% of companies evaluated by EcoVadis.
The date when labeling of pharmaceuticals, shoes and cigarettes with Data Matrix codes registered in Chestny Znak (Honest Sign) system becomes mandatory is now final.
Since January 2019, Russian international road carriers have been transporting goods to inland regions of China. But so far, only a few of them have been able to arrange deliveries to / from China further than 50 kilometres from the border. TELS experts speak on peculiar features of road transportation in the market.