Sustainable development and increase in key indicators
- The company owns 100% share of its capital, which ensures that the company’s development is based on the internal funding sources;
- Managerial accounting is based on the international financial reporting standards (I.AS.);
- Thecompany’s financial status is estimated by the international rating agency D&B (Dun&Bradstreet);
- We cooperate with the world’s cargo transportation insuranceleaders.
- The company regularly monitors both clients' satisfaction and expectations for our services level;
- Our contractors’ services quality is strictly supervised; the company is constantlylooking for new reliable partners;
- The company adapts the latest information technologies advantages to enhance its customer service;
- The company undertakes regular external and internal audits of its quality management system and ecological management system (ISO).
- The analytics department at TELS examines the international cargo transportation market in details on a regular basis;
- The company opens new branch offices and departments to develop new cargo transportation areas;
- The company’s internal Corporate Education Center arranges ongoingemployees’ training.
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 1
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 2
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 3
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 4
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 5
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 1
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 2
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 3
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 4
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 5
Association of International Automobile Carriers of the Russian Federation
Certificate of Belarusian Association of International Forwarders
Annex to the Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Annex to the Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Marketing Research and Analytics Departments of TELS Group carried out a marketing audit of the transportation industry developing in new conditions. This article summarizes one part of the report on the market trends that have been developing more rapidly as a result of the pandemic and will be shaping the future of transportation and logistics.
A new batch of heavy trucks consisting of 7 MAN trucks with Krone Mega Liner curtain side semi-trailers were added to TELS’s fleet in October.
The Loadstar reports that according to Transport Intelligence the coronavirus pandemic has resulted in a 11.6% decline in air and sea freights over the previous year.