- Ensuring sustainable and prosperous future for our staff and their families;
- Responsibility to the society for the impact of the company’s activities.
- All employees regularly attend special trainings at our in-house Corporate Education Center.
- Ongoing company development stimulates leadership qualities and provides real opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Employees’ professionalism is supported by TELS managers’ training at the world’s leading business schools.
- Maintaining the ecological management system based on ISO 14001.
- Reducing the consumption of natural resources, provision of effective and safe waste recycling activities.
- Employing only highly ecological trucks.
- Preferring those contractors who meet ecological standards.
- Increasing the level of our employees’ ecological awareness, creating the system of risk assessment and prevention of potentially dangerous situations while transportation
Global Compact joining is further step in development of company’s social policy. It is declaration of its adherence to idea of business social responsibility. It is declaration of its readiness to progress activity along with Global Compartment principles concerning human rights, employment relationship, environmental protection and corruption resistance.
The Modern Slavery Act (The Act) came in force on 29th October 2015, and requires that the companies which are involved in business on the territory of the United Kingdom, supply goods, provide services and have the annual turnover 36 000 000 GBP and more, need to share the information regarding its steps for excluding slavery and trafficking form their supply chain, as well as from its own structure during the previous financial year. TELSGROUP is publishing the present statement about the Modern Slavery Act for the financial year finished 31.03.2018 on its web-site on behalf of T.E.L.S. Transeuropean Logistic Services Limited
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 1
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 2
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 3
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 4
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 5
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 1
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 2
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 3
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 4
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 5
Association of International Automobile Carriers of the Russian Federation
Certificate of Belarusian Association of International Forwarders
Annex to the Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Annex to the Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Certificate ISO 9001:2008
TELS office in Prague existing since 2011 was merged into a new transportation division of TELS CARGO in the Czech Republic in order to build service capacities of TELS Group of Companies and optimize cargo delivery schemes.
The Department of Business Analytics and Strategic Planning of TELS Group of Companies made a report on road freight from / to EU - Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
With the support of the Red Cross, TELS launched a pilot first aid training project for drivers allowing to receive international certificates.