- Ensuring sustainable and prosperous future for our staff and their families;
- Responsibility to the society for the impact of the company’s activities.
We strive to provide our employees with labor and leisure conditions that encourage them to work efficiently and achieve personal goals.
TELS team consists of high-class specialists, responsible and proactive employees who are constantly improving their professional skills. To provide the opportunities for meeting these requirements, TELS creates the following conditions for the employees’ professional and personal growth:
- All employees regularly attend special trainings at our in-house Corporate Education Center.
- Ongoing company development stimulates leadership qualities and provides real opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Employees’ professionalism is supported by TELS managers’ training at the world’s leading business schools.
The company encourages the employees’ active recreation, sports activities and cultural events. The company’s corporate life is rich with various events fostering informal communication between employees and creating friendly atmosphere for effective work and leisure times.
For TELS, social responsibility is not only the highest service quality but also full awareness of the company’s impact on the environment and society.
We treat our partners, business community and the society with the ultimate respect of our mutual interests.
TELS aims at preserving the ecological balance for future generations alongside with environmental protection. For TELS it means the following:
- Maintaining the ecological management system based on ISO 14001.
- Reducing the consumption of natural resources, provision of effective and safe waste recycling activities.
- Employing only highly ecological trucks.
- Preferring those contractors who meet ecological standards.
- Increasing the level of our employees’ ecological awareness, creating the system of risk assessment and prevention of potentially dangerous situations while transportation
Global Compact joining is further step in development of company’s social policy. It is declaration of its adherence to idea of business social responsibility. It is declaration of its readiness to progress activity along with Global Compartment principles concerning human rights, employment relationship, environmental protection and corruption resistance.
The Modern Slavery Act (The Act) came in force on 29th October 2015, and requires that the companies which are involved in business on the territory of the United Kingdom, supply goods, provide services and have the annual turnover 36 000 000 GBP and more, need to share the information regarding its steps for excluding slavery and trafficking form their supply chain, as well as from its own structure during the previous financial year. TELSGROUP is publishing the present statement about the Modern Slavery Act for the financial year finished 31.03.2018 on its web-site on behalf of T.E.L.S. Transeuropean Logistic Services Limited
Report 2019 (download)