TELS offers complete range of railway transportation services throughout the territories of Republic of Belarus, Russian Federation, The Republic of Kazakhstan, The Baltics and The Middle Asia (export, import, transit).
TELS offers internal and international train cargo services of any tonnage containers (3, 5, 20, 24, 20' и 40'), as well as wagons of any type. Company’s specialists possess rich experience and knowledge required for calculation of transport costs, route optimization, and calculation of rates and schemes of railway vehicles' use.
TELS rail freight services:
- Preliminary calculation of rates for railroad freight from station of departure to station of destination
- Route and transport condition optimization, which helps us to make routs much shorter and less expensive
- Complete documentary support of cargoes: submission of transport, shipping, customs and other documentation.
- Payment for additional railway rates and services associated with railroad freight in transit countries (declaring, agency, customs duty, security etc)
- Online tracking of cargo on route
Several cargo ships have lost a large number of containers in recent months in different incidents, reports the Wall Street Journal.
In 2020, the market of transportation and logistics differed greatly from the previous periods. The experience of a logistics operator acting in conditions of economic and political recession gained before was applied only partially last year – the major factor influencing the entire world economy was the COVID-19 pandemic.
We continue to publish the results of the logistics audit in the new conditions. This article will review the capacities of different industries and the changes taking place in crises like the COVID-19 pandemic.