TELS’s Own Fleet of Vehicles
TELS’s own fleet operates in the international freight market between the countries of the European Union and Russia, Kazakhstan and other CIS countries (imports / exports); to and from China; other countries of Asia and the Balkan region.
TELS CARGO, a road transport department of TELS Group, offers comprehensive services for delivery of any cargo type, including ADR and oversized, by tilt semi-trailers.
Currently, TELS’s fleet comprises 350 cars registered in Russia and the Czech Republic
TELS’s own fleet includes:
- 100% of the cars which are compliant with Euro 5 and Euro 6 environmental standards and are under 5 years of age;
- semitrailers certified with EN 12642 Code XL (increased structural rigidity);
- curtain-side semi-trailers with increased volume (100 m3) and the internal height of 3 m.
All the vehicles are equipped with:
- online tracking systems providing all the required information about the progress of transportation (customer’s access to the system is possible);
- a mobile office allowing to scan and send documents, photographs of the objects and events, as well as exchange information online;
- additional securement systems ensuring safety of the goods;
- driver’s personal protective equipment.
TELS’s fleet is serviced by:
- Permanent, full-time drivers – 30% of drivers working 5 or more for the company, an average international driving experience of 10 or more years.
- Authorized service stations all over the world.
- Its own MAN authorized service station in Smolensk region, Russia.
- All the transported cargoes are insured CMR value 600,000€.
- TELS CARGO (being part of TELS Group) together with TTClub, Great Britain, offer the liability limit of EUR 2,500,000 for each accident.
- Additional all-risk coverage is provided by TTClub at competitive prices.
TELS CARGO is a full member of the Association of International Road Carriers of the Russian Federation (ASMAP). The company is included on the Register of Customs Carriers.
Management system is certified according to the following international standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System
- ISO 27001:2013 Information security management
Several cargo ships have lost a large number of containers in recent months in different incidents, reports the Wall Street Journal.
In 2020, the market of transportation and logistics differed greatly from the previous periods. The experience of a logistics operator acting in conditions of economic and political recession gained before was applied only partially last year – the major factor influencing the entire world economy was the COVID-19 pandemic.
We continue to publish the results of the logistics audit in the new conditions. This article will review the capacities of different industries and the changes taking place in crises like the COVID-19 pandemic.