Sustainable development and increase in key indicators
- The company owns 100% share of its capital, which ensures that the company’s development is based on the internal funding sources;
- Managerial accounting is based on the international financial reporting standards (I.AS.);
- Thecompany’s financial status is estimated by the international rating agency D&B (Dun&Bradstreet);
- We cooperate with the world’s cargo transportation insuranceleaders.
- The company regularly monitors both clients' satisfaction and expectations for our services level;
- Our contractors’ services quality is strictly supervised; the company is constantlylooking for new reliable partners;
- The company adapts the latest information technologies advantages to enhance its customer service;
- The company undertakes regular external and internal audits of its quality management system and ecological management system (ISO).
- The analytics department at TELS examines the international cargo transportation market in details on a regular basis;
- The company opens new branch offices and departments to develop new cargo transportation areas;
- The company’s internal Corporate Education Center arranges ongoingemployees’ training.
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 1
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 2
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 3
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 4
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 5
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 1
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 2
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 3
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 4
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 5
Association of International Automobile Carriers of the Russian Federation
Certificate of Belarusian Association of International Forwarders
Annex to the Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Annex to the Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Several cargo ships have lost a large number of containers in recent months in different incidents, reports the Wall Street Journal.
In 2020, the market of transportation and logistics differed greatly from the previous periods. The experience of a logistics operator acting in conditions of economic and political recession gained before was applied only partially last year – the major factor influencing the entire world economy was the COVID-19 pandemic.
We continue to publish the results of the logistics audit in the new conditions. This article will review the capacities of different industries and the changes taking place in crises like the COVID-19 pandemic.