- Ensuring sustainable and prosperous future for our staff and their families;
- Responsibility to the society for the impact of the company’s activities.
- All employees regularly attend special trainings at our in-house Corporate Education Center.
- Ongoing company development stimulates leadership qualities and provides real opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Employees’ professionalism is supported by TELS managers’ training at the world’s leading business schools.
- Maintaining the ecological management system based on ISO 14001.
- Reducing the consumption of natural resources, provision of effective and safe waste recycling activities.
- Employing only highly ecological trucks.
- Preferring those contractors who meet ecological standards.
- Increasing the level of our employees’ ecological awareness, creating the system of risk assessment and prevention of potentially dangerous situations while transportation
Global Compact joining is further step in development of company’s social policy. It is declaration of its adherence to idea of business social responsibility. It is declaration of its readiness to progress activity along with Global Compartment principles concerning human rights, employment relationship, environmental protection and corruption resistance.
The Modern Slavery Act (The Act) came in force on 29th October 2015, and requires that the companies which are involved in business on the territory of the United Kingdom, supply goods, provide services and have the annual turnover 36 000 000 GBP and more, need to share the information regarding its steps for excluding slavery and trafficking form their supply chain, as well as from its own structure during the previous financial year. TELSGROUP is publishing the present statement about the Modern Slavery Act for the financial year finished 31.03.2018 on its web-site on behalf of T.E.L.S. Transeuropean Logistic Services Limited
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 1
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 2
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 3
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 4
Quality Management System Certificate 2018 p 5
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 1
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 2
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 3
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 4
Environmental management system certificate 2018 p 5
Association of International Automobile Carriers of the Russian Federation
Certificate of Belarusian Association of International Forwarders
Annex to the Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Annex to the Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Several cargo ships have lost a large number of containers in recent months in different incidents, reports the Wall Street Journal.
In 2020, the market of transportation and logistics differed greatly from the previous periods. The experience of a logistics operator acting in conditions of economic and political recession gained before was applied only partially last year – the major factor influencing the entire world economy was the COVID-19 pandemic.
We continue to publish the results of the logistics audit in the new conditions. This article will review the capacities of different industries and the changes taking place in crises like the COVID-19 pandemic.